Tsudoishigami Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tsudoishigami Academy

Welcome to Tsudoishigami Academy! Here, you will better yourself and each other! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the Majestic Lightlord Dorm

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Trajix
Lightlord Head
Trajix

Welcome to the Majestic Lightlord Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Majestic Lightlord Dorm   Welcome to the Majestic Lightlord Dorm Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 1:34 am

Hello and Congratulations on making in this dorm. This is the Majestic Lightlord dorm and it shows that if you made this dorm then you did ok on your testing and you have a pretty good idea about this game. But regardless how you got here we are all family in this dorm. My name is Trajix and im the leader of this dorm. I am here to help you progress to the higher dorms and help you in anything. Welcome and im glad to have you Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Majestic Lightlord Dorm   Welcome to the Majestic Lightlord Dorm Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 10:14 pm

I challenge all the members of the Lightlord Dorm to a duel
Back to top Go down
Bladeslacier

Bladeslacier

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Majestic Lightlord Dorm   Welcome to the Majestic Lightlord Dorm Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 4:00 am

Bring it ^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Majestic Lightlord Dorm   Welcome to the Majestic Lightlord Dorm Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 3:27 pm

finally someone accepts
Back to top Go down
Bladeslacier

Bladeslacier

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Majestic Lightlord Dorm   Welcome to the Majestic Lightlord Dorm Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 4:46 pm

Yaayyyyy I win? Very Happy What's your name on DN? 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Majestic Lightlord Dorm   Welcome to the Majestic Lightlord Dorm Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 6:15 pm

Same name ~Kagamine Rin~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Majestic Lightlord Dorm   Welcome to the Majestic Lightlord Dorm Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:26 am

well forget that I ever made that challenge
Back to top Go down
Mathesle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Majestic Lightlord Dorm   Welcome to the Majestic Lightlord Dorm Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:22 am

Looks like ill be dorming with you~ Nice to meet you all! Names Ben, IGN on DN is Mathesle, and my skype is somerandomnamedben. Feel free to message me~
Back to top Go down
Bladeslacier

Bladeslacier

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Majestic Lightlord Dorm   Welcome to the Majestic Lightlord Dorm Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 9:44 pm

Lol. Rin. Why you take back challenge xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Majestic Lightlord Dorm   Welcome to the Majestic Lightlord Dorm Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 12:22 am

well im part of this dorm now
Back to top Go down
Mathesle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Majestic Lightlord Dorm   Welcome to the Majestic Lightlord Dorm Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 7:55 am

Rin, duel me at some point? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bladeslacier

Bladeslacier

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Majestic Lightlord Dorm   Welcome to the Majestic Lightlord Dorm Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:10 am

Dueled against Trajix. Lost so badly. lol.
Back to top Go down
Neveragainbro

Neveragainbro

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Majestic Lightlord Dorm   Welcome to the Majestic Lightlord Dorm Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 10:19 pm

so i guess everyone just gave up on the whole academy thing?>_>
Back to top Go down
Trajix
Lightlord Head
Trajix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Majestic Lightlord Dorm   Welcome to the Majestic Lightlord Dorm Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 5:13 pm

Im guessin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Majestic Lightlord Dorm   Welcome to the Majestic Lightlord Dorm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Majestic Lightlord Dorm
Page 1 of 1